Water Sewer & Garbage Service
Menu Button
City Logo
Search Button

Report Sewer Overflow

To report a sewer overflow, please provide the following information:

If a hazardous substance is threatening human health or entering the storm drain, call 911 immediately.

Address where the incident is located

Description of sewer backup incident:

Please include a brief description, including date(s) and time(s) of occurrence to better assist with our follow up.

If you have questions or need to report a water emergency, please contact Municipal Services at 209-668-5590.

For more information or concerns about your utility bill, please contact:

Accounts Receivable
156 S. Broadway, Ste. 114
Turlock, CA 95380-5454
(209) 668-5570
Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM

Utility bill payments are also accepted 24/7 using credit card or checking account, online or through our telephone payment system at (209) 668-5570.

For more information or concerns about your water or sewer service, please contact:

Municipal Services
156 S. Broadway, Ste 270
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 668-5590
Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM

For more information or concerns about your garbage service, please contact:

Turlock Scavenger
1200 S Walnut
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 668-7274
(877) 942-7224

Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY